Thursby

The Chapel was built in 1930 and opened on March 26th 1931.

It was refurbished in 1999/2000 with new windows, disabled access and toilet, the pews were replaced with chairs.

Sunday Morning Service:  10.00am

Address: CA5 6PA
Map Ref: NY324505

Stewards

  • Mr Jim Stobart - 016973 45281
  • Mrs Joyce Stobart - 016973 45281
  • Mrs Phyllis Nicholson - 01228 711428
Thursby